Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade - April 30

Added to Calendar: 04-30-22

sticksout

Club Secretary
Member 2024
The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade will be Sat, April 30 @ 1:30pm.

We will be signed up and will be participating in the Pre-parade with all the other vehicle clubs. We will most likely assemble at the Jones Funeral Home on Pleasant Valley Rd. This is the same spot we've gathered in the past. I think we should start meeting up at 10:30am. I know this sounds early but the later it gets the worse the traffic is going to be. Bring a snack and some drinks since we will be sitting around for a bit. We need to have all participants together by 12:00pm at the latest. The pre-parade will start at about 1pm.

What: Apple Blossom Festival Grand Feature Parade
When: April 30, 2022 Parade starts at approx 1:30pm
Assemble @ 10:30am at Jones Funeral Home 228 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601

We do not dress up our Jeeps like we do in the Christmas parade. But if you want to you can put some Apple Blossom colors on (light pink and green) it.
Please reply to this thread if you are interested in participating and you will need to email me (secretary@novajeepers.com) a photo of your driver's license and insurance card NLT then 4/15/22. I have to submit the driver information to the parade organizer by 4/16/22.

Last edited:
The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade will be Sat, April 30 @ 1:30pm.

April will be here before you know it, I will ask for those interested to post up when we get a little closer to the date.

We will be signed up and will be participating in the Pre-parade with all the other vehicle clubs. We will most likely assemble at the Jones Funeral Home on Pleasant Valley Rd. This is the same spot we've gathered in the past. I think we should start meeting up at 10:30am. I know this sounds early but the later it gets the worse the traffic is going to be. Bring a snack and some drinks since we will be sitting around for a bit. We need to have all participants together by 12:00pm at the latest. The pre-parade will start at about 1pm.

What: Apple Blossom Festival Grand Feature Parade
When: April 30, 2022 Parade starts at approx 1:30pm
Assemble @ 10:30am at Jones Funeral Home 228 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Winchester, VA 22601

We do not dress up our Jeeps like we do in the Christmas parade. But if you want to you can put some Apple Blossom colors on (light pink and green) it.
I’ll be there

I love this Parade and has been a great time in the past, but have a conflict this year so will not make it.

Bump. Please see the additional requirement that I have added to the main post....it's in green.

Bump

If you are interested in participating please email me (secretary@novajeepers.com) a photo of your driver's license and insurance card NLT then 4/15/22. I have to submit the driver information to the parade organizer by 4/16/22.

This one is a fun time. I will get you mine today. Hope to see some more folks come on out.

I am interested. I need to make sure I am in town, but I want to participate. With the Willys most likely. I emailed my info.

Last edited:
Hi there, is there anyway to still get registered for the Parade? I see I missed the deadline but am I able to go and register myself at the office downtown? Just let me know!! Thank you in advance!!

Hi there, is there anyway to still get registered for the Parade? I see I missed the deadline but am I able to go and register myself at the office downtown? Just let me know!! Thank you in advance!!
Replying to your email now.

It hit me last night that this parade is TS WEEKEND already. Wow. It snuck up on me. I will need to get the Willys ready this week.

Dain will have everyone’s parade pass. Remember, staging is at Jones Funeral Home.

94e8d4064ab1e5a4ffeeda6425ef14b1.jpg

7d101d76632e81a94d17c854f128ed82.jpg

929e4c86395a2aebd77d82082648781e.jpg

Back