Saint's Gladdy build

OneArmedSaint

Member 2024
I put off a build thread until substantial changes were made.
Some of y'all are familiar with my JT, here are the new changes after 10 months of ownership, the impetus being upcoming Jamboree with a bunch of club members and then the big EJS trip next year.
Everything done at once at ORI in Winchester. It was tough to turn the work over to someone else after so many years but we all know why that is.
I recommend ORI absolutely without hold back. Incredible shop.
Upgrades are: Clayton Offroad 3.5" Overland Plus lift, Eaton e-lockers in both 44s, 4.88 Yukon R&P sets, steel Tactik wheels 17x9 w/ 5.25" inch BS, Milestar Patagonia M/Ts 37x12.50x17.
rightSide2.JPG

I also managed to build a front trail cam setup that works awesome, so no more blind hills.
Looking forward to trying out the e-lockers since I used ARB for so long .

Last edited:
I put off a build thread until substantial changes were made.
Some of y'all are familiar with my JT, here are the new changes after 10 months of ownership, the impetus being upcoming Jamboree with a bunch of club members and then the big EJS trip next year.
Everything done at once at ORI in Winchester. It was tough to turn the work over to someone else after so many years but we all know why that is.
I recommend ORI absolutely without hold back. Incredible shop.
Upgrades are: Clayton Offroad 3.5" Overland Plus lift, Eaton e-lockers in both 44s, 4.88 Yukon R&P sets, steel Tactik wheels 17x9 w/ 5.25" inch BS, Milestar Patagonia M/Ts 37x12.50x17.
View attachment 3896

I also managed to build a front trail cam setup that works awesome, so no more blind hills.
Looking forward to trying out the e-lockers since I used ARB for so long .
Looks awesome!

Nice build Joe. Look forward to seeing it next Sunday

Haven't been updating this build so here goes.
After using a mechanical relay based light controller/switch box I finally got around to installing the SwitchPro 9100.
I chose it do to being solid state design, availability of PowerTrays mount for it and the small button panel.

Photos show the underwood install on the Powertrays mount plate and the interior panel on a 17mm ball mount. Switch pad is 2x4", backlit and comes with dozens of adhesive legends for your setup.
System provides 4-35amp circuits and 4-20amp.

switchpro1.jpeg

switchpro2.jpeg

Back