Rock lights install

SaintedDrew

Member 2024
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WDA
Just curious if anyone has the space and time to help me install some Rock Lights on my Jeep.  I will admit, I'm fairly clueless when it comes to mods and really don't want to f anything up on the Jeep.  I typically can follow instructions pretty well though.  (My wife might say otherwise)

This is what I have:

https://oneuplighting.com/collections/exterior-lighting/products/rock-lights-x1-series?variant=30945661288563

I also have a switch panel already installed.

-Thanks

I am not quiet at the end of the earth but you can see it from here, oh wait.... that Mary Land.  On teh serious side I am in King George VA off 301 south. Have garage and tools be happy to help.

Cheers
Rob

R3 said:
I am not quiet at the end of the earth but you can see it from here, oh wait.... that Mary Land.  On teh serious side I am in King George VA off 301 south. Have garage and tools be happy to help.

Cheers
Rob

Thanks,  that appears to be a little over an hour from me, so just let me know of a weekend you might be free. Also, just let me know what I should bring.

Let's see what next weekend brings. The garage is not heated, but I have a heater I can use to provide a bit o warmth. Shoot me a text 504.761.1831
Rob

Back