Rausch this Saturday

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
I know this is kind of last minute, but thinking about doing a Rausch trip this Saturday (11/12). Will just be a one-day trip and looking at doing mostly blues-with a few blacks sprinkled in.
Trying to get a couple more trips in before weather turns.

Let me know if anyone interested.

WIll be up there saturday.. Channel 4 UHF. heading to AoAA Friday. feel free to join us.

WIll be up there saturday.. Channel 4 UHF. heading to AoAA Friday. feel free to join us.
Cant do Friday. Veterans Day is a biggie for me as I will be spending morning up in DC. But will text you all Saturday if I make it up there. (y)

Halloween is over brother and it is PA not WV.... You'll be fine.... Plus I carry.

Halloween is over brother and it is PA not WV.... You'll be fine.... Plus I carry.
Copy. Warden has still got the evil-eye on me after the scope debacle. She replaces home decor every quarter but I can't finish my ultimate rifle build. Do you even notice new pillows on the couch you can't use? Kidnapped my new optic, right off the front porch, and demanded an RMA. Sneaking off to PA? Ne!!! Ne!!! Ne!!! Slovenian for "Hell No!"

And people wonder why I'm single......

Back