Rausch Creek Badge of Honor Ride - June 11

Added to Calendar: 06-11-22

I saw @R3 working some magic at the S&S so figured that was a pretty good sign!
Thank you for the kind words, for the record I hate the car crush, it tears things up. Rocks are so much easier to deal with.:cool:

@mopar31898 @RattleTrap55 , going to head up early Friday and see about playing for at least a half day. Shooting to be at the park by noonish

Pls add me as “tentative’. May place is on the market and may have to bow out to help the missus if there are too many scheduled showings.

- joe

I’d love to, but can’t this weekend :/ On the plus side my weekends are hopefully clearing up again soon! One more kids volleyball tournament left this year!

I’d love to, but can’t this weekend :/ On the plus side my weekends are hopefully clearing up again soon! One more kids volleyball tournament left this year!
you guys going to nationals in Orlando? our team opted out.

Weather Saturday looks a bit damp....

you guys going to nationals in Orlando? our team opted out.
We’re in the Indianapolis Nationals, going straight there from the Penn Woods Jamboree :/ Going to be a heck of a trip dragging the Jeep with me.

• Wow
Reactions: R3
all,
Going to make some home made sliders for Saturdays lunch feel free to partake.

all,
Going to make some home made sliders for Saturdays lunch feel free to partake.
I will bring a good corn and avocado salad and chips to go with the sliders on Saturday

Also, I will have S'mores stuff for anyone camping on Friday night.

And of course I will have plenty of coffee Saturday morning.

Reactions: R3
Coffeeeeeeee.....

Coffee....good....

Rob,

Wish I could make the RC BOH run but have a conflict. Was up there two weeks ago on Crawl Daddy and the two bypasses around the middle obstacles do not make this a Red Trail IMO anymore although I am rolling on 40’s. The last obstacle is easiest to the left if your rig is set up correctly. The right line is too tight for the Gladiators.

Enjoy and be safe!

Chuck

Back