Powder coating in NOVA

NV Coatings in Chantilly straight faced, 2 weeks ago, wanted a “minimum shop fee of $180.00” to powder coat a 2” hitch recovery point, any color.

I used American Stripping for years, now called ASCO, but two awful jobs in a row soured me. When I was still restoring 60s Cadillacs, up to just a couple years ago, I tried Sandblast America and never looked back. Only shop that has a 30 ft oven in the area so they could do an entire Caddy frame. Top notch prep, huge array of colors and diligently wrapped for protection after coating.
On Wellington Rd in Manassas.

I used American Stripping in Manassas to powder coat my front bumper back in 2017. I think I paid around $300-ish and the quality of the job was excellent (still holding up well today). However, I cannot speak of their quality/prices in today's market.

-Clayton

I used Sandblast America to powdercoat my Motobilt bumpers. They do great work. They had the best prices that I found in the area. I think I paid $250 for the rear bumper and $350 for the front bumper/integrated lower skid, and the winch plate.

I used Sandblast America to powdercoat my Motobilt bumpers. They do great work. They had the best prices that I found in the area. I think I paid $250 for the rear bumper and $350 for the front bumper/integrated lower skid, and the winch plate.

Donnie, how does it look? Just wondering.

Ended up dropping some sliders off at Sandblast America. Dropped them off last Friday afternoon and they were done yesterday. Good work and good pricing too.

Thanks for the recommendations
79F9B330-6177-4E4E-87AD-DFCEB9D978B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back