Photo Test

zuke

Member 2024
VA4WDA
Test!

1655814216036.jpeg

You flunked cause there is Ford Gelding nee Bronco in the background.

Dave Apker
Do I fail even more if it's mine too? Asking for a friend that's worried about how much crap he'll get for being a BMW fan.... And always considering replacing his Jeep with a British Product!

Last edited:
Do I fail even more if it's mine too? Asking for a friend that's worried about how much crap he'll get for being a BMW fan.... And always considering replacing his Jeep with a British Product!
Which british product?

Oh and there are two BMWs in my driveway that my son owns. One of which is getting a 1JZ (Japanese Supra motor) swap. Crazy project

Which british product?

Oh and there are two BMWs in my driveway that my son owns. One of which is getting a 1JZ (Japanese Supra motor) swap. Crazy project
I was kinda referring to Dave's constant wish for a flat floor, Dain... And his consideration of Landrover Products for them. (And I believe he favored Bimmers for track days) That wasn't at all directed at you ;)

I was kinda referring to Dave's constant wish for a flat floor, Dain... And his consideration of Landrover Products for them. (And I believe he favored Bimmers for track days) That wasn't at all directed at you ;)
I did bot take it personally at all. I was thinking it was you that was wanting a British product. But now I get the reference. I am dense sometimes.

Back