October 2

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
I got a couple new shocks for the back of my Jeep and will be installing on October 2.  If anyone has wrenching that needs to get done or needs tools/space let me know and we can do some pizza's and cold beverages at my place. 
I am between Woodbridge and Manassas.

:cheers

Need to do front seals...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I have an RPM drag link and tie rod that needs to go on. Wouldn't mind some experienced guidance on it. Also need to do the exhaust spacers from the lift which probably wouldnt be a good idea after driving it all the way out there.
Also need to swap out the rear brake pads.

I'm in. :wrench

I have some skid plates to install. Engine/Oil pan, front diff, rear shock and control arm skids.

I have some Artec JL rear shock skid plates that I bought by mistake and never returned. I'll bring them with me in case anybody is interested in them.

https://www.artecindustries.com/jlrlcaskids-bolt

lets see what the mail man brings me coming up between now and then.  i have my compressor to mount but i am jonesing to get it done so may do that this weekend with friends here.  you never know, i may have some lights and switches to put in.  or something else...

I would like to come by. I installed my new front bumper this weekend but I am having an issue with getting one of the bolts screwed in. Would also like some help getting the wiring done and tightening the slack on the winch.

Thanks

Look forward to seeing everyone, but I would like to qualify that I am certainly not an expert on most of these things.  I have garage space, tools, and time....but you (or someone) needs to know what to do.  I just enjoy hosting so I can learn too.

:wrench

I have some sway bar disconnects I'd like to install, but more so I'd like to just come hang out if that's cool!

Awesome!  Excited to have a good group coming.  Lets shoot to start around 10 AM.  Of course, you can come whenever but please dont come to my door before 10, and we'll plan to hang most of the day.  If you're not signed up see this last minute, please stop on by.  Even if you have nothing to fix, you may have done something we are stuck on so stop by and hang out.  (y)

If you have any issues, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will give you my cell #

Just qualifying once again, that I am no expert.  I have a TV with YouTube in the garage and some tools and space and we can figure stuff out together, but if you are bringing something too tough I cant promise we'll get it done right.    :?

JoseQ_80 said:
I'm in. :wrench

I have some skid plates to install.

I am a little jealous on this one as this is next on my list, but I keep having to use my Jeep fund for things that were damaged or need to be serviced (shocks, brakes, etc...)

I have no installs at the moment, one arm kinda cuts into wrenching, but want to lend help/advice/tools.
Sooooo, if there is a tool someone thinks they need, post it and I've probably got it. I'll check this post each day and morning of the meetup and let you know if I have it.

Joe

I'm hoping I can stop by.  No mods to install, just want to hang out and drink some beers.  If I'm able to make it, I'll bring some brews to add to the mix.  :cheers

:jw

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  As some already mentioned...feel free to stop by, even if you have no work to do.  Just come hang out.  8)

Thanks to everyone who made it out today. I think we made a ton of progress on a lot of jeeps. And it was great just hanging out with a lot of cool folks. I did not realize how hungry I was until after everybody left, guess we should have ordered some pizzas or something. Was so wrapped up in doing Jeep stuff, I did not even think about it.
Again, thanks to everyone who made it out. Definitely had a great time and look forward to the next one.

6821ef4cfabefc11a7355e60043f2122.jpg
56b353ad36f53fe882c08f346da89703.jpg
6890a17a0b0cae9a967bc934257014ef.jpg
539f60fe1dea4da13eec63e206d03578.jpg
507d950f486fde45cd4856dd18878080.jpg

Back