Obd programmer

Mikeyswillys

Member 2024
VA4WDA
I am bout a month out from getting my new axles and will need to update the gear ratio. I have the JScan app but haven’t been able to find an adapter that’s compatible with apple. I have no android devices at all. Has anyone found anything that is compatible? I have bought one recommended from the app and it didn’t work.

Should I look into something from superchips?

What do you jk guys use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am bout a month out from getting my new axles and will need to update the gear ratio. I have the JScan app but haven’t been able to find an adapter that’s compatible with apple. I have no android devices at all. Has anyone found anything that is compatible? I have bought one recommended from the app and it didn’t work.

Should I look into something from superchips?

What do you jk guys use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you looked at the JSCAN list of recommended devices? (http://jscan.net/supported-and-not-supported-obd-adapters/). Personally I would using one of those and not just a random one. I got one they recommended for the JL and it works perfectly with JSCAN.

I did purchase one from that list and it doesn’t connect with my phones bluetooth. The adapter works with other obd apps that create a connection through the app. JScan unfortunately requires the pairing first then open the app.

I was curious what others were using with their apple device.

I am probably going to just buy a super chips.

I use a zautomotive tazer. Only issues I have is the M6 relearn for the manual transmissions when you change gear or tire size.

I did purchase one from that list and it doesn’t connect with my phones bluetooth. The adapter works with other obd apps that create a connection through the app. JScan unfortunately requires the pairing first then open the app.

I was curious what others were using with their apple device.

I am probably going to just buy a super chips.
That's too bad...the one listed for the JL connects straight from the JSCAN app to the obd device, and I'm using an iPhone. I think plenty people use Jscan, and I doubt they're all android users. Maybe try another one on the list? They're all listed as compatible with Apple. Amazon has a generous return policy for electronics.

That's too bad...the one listed for the JL connects straight from the JSCAN app to the obd device, and I'm using an iPhone. I think plenty people use Jscan, and I doubt they're all android users. Maybe try another one on the list? They're all listed as compatible with Apple. Amazon has a generous return policy for electronics.
I'll be at the meeting this coming weekend. If you want to see if the ECRI works. Let me know. I keep it in the Jeep and I use my Apple device with it.

Vgate vLinker MC+ Bluetooth OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for iPhone iOS, Android & Windows https://a.co/d/cdOiCed

This is the one I use with my Apple iPhone and JLUR. As posted before I just grabbed one from the jscan recommended list.

Back