November Club Meeting (The Farm Brewery)

Added to Calendar: 11-13-22

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
It's coming up on that time again and I look forward to seeing everyone at our November Club Meeting. I am waiting on a return call from a location near Haymarket and will post details once I confirm. Last meeting we all brought gear and exchanged what we carried and used, it was really cool seeing what everyone had in their Jeeps as far as tools, recovery gear, etc...If anyone has ideas of things we can share or do this month, please throw them out there, as that was a cool idea.

I believe we will have some NVJA swag just in time for the holidays too. Maybe a NVJA hoodie or beanie 🎁

If you are new to the club or know someone with a new Jeep, come on out and meet the group.

Details:
When: November 13, 2022 1:00PM
Where: The Farm Brewery at Broad Run
16015 John Marshall Hwy,
Broad Run, VA 20137
Who: Members, forum users, friends, family, all are welcome

Crawlingthunder.jpg

Last edited:
Scott,
Looking to do an intro to spotting. Short discussion with some demonstration and practice in the parking lot after.

Scott,
Looking to do an intro to spotting. Short discussion with some demonstration and practice in the parking lot after.
Perfect. thank you....looking forward to it. I will post on FB this weekend to the event announcement

Great meeting. Glad to chat with folks I have not seen in a while. It was a little chilly on the way there and back. But manageable. I hope I was not holding up trafffic too bad. Was I @BldyFrog ?

Hahhaha. I was laughing b/c you were using arm signals for blinkers and I was thinking to myself how many people actually know those anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahhaha. I was laughing b/c you were using arm signals for blinkers and I was thinking to myself how many people actually know those anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. But everyone SHOULD know them. Are they still on the driving test? They were when i took the test. But maybe turn signals were not invented by then 😂

Last edited:
That was a great location for a meeting! My family and I have been there before for a birthday party, but it's perfect spot for a NVJA meeting too. Great meeting NVJA officers!!

They have a big parking lot out back as well S&S venue?

Back