New ride

Just bought a 2015 JK and looking to actually do something with my Jeep this time around. Hope to make the next meetup and get some ideas on a build that will let me use the car as a daily driver but still have fun on trails.

3a66e281248a22ab6cd421479f24869d.jpg

My thoughts are a 2 inch lift with 33s (maybe 35s), bumper upgrades, and a winch. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rig, welcome to the group! I’ve got a new JK myself and I’m also looking at a 2” lift. Would be interested in where you get yours done!

Welcome! Your Jeep looks great! Club meetings are definitely a great place to check out what everyone else has done to their Jeeps, and so is our annual Show & Shine in May. Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome! Your Jeep looks great! Club meetings are definitely a great place to check out what everyone else has done to their Jeeps, and so is our annual Show & Shine in May. Looking forward to meeting you!
Thanks! I will definitely keep an eye on the forum for club meetings and look forward to meeting you as well!

Nice! Welcome! Depending on where you are located Bull Run 4x4 and OCD Offroad both do excellent work!

I’m looking for a good place, overland looked good too. Checking these out.

Tempted to try it myself. It’s probably a bit more than I’d be comfortable with until I see someone else doing it. Bumpers and winch, I’ll definitely do myself.

:jw
Welcome aboard! Great looking Jeep...love the color! As mentioned above....lots of cool stuff coming up come springtime, so stay tuned.

Welcome to the club! You can do 2.5 inches lift without changes to your driveshafts. First mod if off-roading, SKID PLATES! And I would go with 35's right away. I went with 33's at first and wished I had gone with 35's.

I setup a consultation call with Bull Run 4x4 tomorrow. Any questions I should be sure to ask?

Hi Mike, I saw that you scheduled a consult but I don't think we ever connected. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me a message!

Just bought a 2015 JK and looking to actually do something with my Jeep this time around. Hope to make the next meetup and get some ideas on a build that will let me use the car as a daily driver but still have fun on trails.

3a66e281248a22ab6cd421479f24869d.jpg

My thoughts are a 2 inch lift with 33s (maybe 35s), bumper upgrades, and a winch. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Welcome to teh madness and congrats on the Jeep. Diving into the world of modifications can take you many ways. there is a thread I think you ocan access it still, do a search for thoughts on Mods. Lots of good information. Initial thought what does you Jeep do well and what does it not? Figure that out and make a goal from there.

Back