New member from va

Mikeyswillys

Member 2024
VA4WDA
Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and just realized I never introduced myself. My name is michael I’m from waynesboro. I have a 14 willys edition 2 door that I have owned since new. I used this Jeep to tow my teardrop wife and dogs across country to see the US. Stopped in southern Colorado near silverton and spent a summer riding all the trails they had. Now we are back on the east coast I want to enjoy more here. After reading around I see lots of awesome people and knowledge. I work the weekend shift so I’m not sure how many events I will get to go to but I hope to meet some of you in the future and look forward to your opinions on my questions Stay Safe wheeling

Welcome. Be surprised at how many might be interested in a weekday ride. I know I did a couple of them back when I worked weekends. Definitely a good group of folks here. Have fun out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome aboard and to the club. As mentioned above, post something up and I am sure folks will take you up on a mid week ride.

Look forward to meeting you.

Welcome! I'd be in for a weekday wheeling event! I have 300+ PTO hours LOL! Me and a fellow NOVA Jeeper (Casey) did Flagpole on a weekday a a year ago or so. It was an excellent day trip!

Welcome. I'm just east of Charlottesville (I only claim it for geographical reference). Holler if you plan any rides or need help wrenching.

Aaron

Welcome to the club from Kingstowne! Would love to see pictures from your trek across the country! :jw

Big Mike

Back