New Guy from Dumfries

Hey everyone! Picked up my Gladiator Mojave back in February. Haven't done much to it other than new headlights/foglights. It's a daily driver, so no lift in my future. I'd love to meet up with some other Jeep owners, and maybe get off road with some experienced folks at some point. I look forward to meeting some fellow Jeep owners!

Welcome! I'm just up north from you right as you cross into Woodbridge, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Hi there,

Welcome from right down 234 between Woodbridge and Manassas. Used to live in Dumfries up until a few years ago. We have a fun New to Jeeping run this Saturday and you definitely wont want to miss the Show & Shine next weekend.

Hi there,

Welcome from right down 234 between Woodbridge and Manassas. Used to live in Dumfries up until a few years ago. We have a fun New to Jeeping run this Saturday and you definitely wont want to miss the Show & Shine next weekend.
I'm actually right off 234 in Montclair, so not far from you. Sadly I'm out of town next weekend, and have kids sports this Saturday. Hopefully there will be more events over the summer.

Back