New From Springfield

J&R B

Member 2024
New Forum User
Hello Jeepers - Found the forum yesterday while looking for off-roading opportunities in the area. We have a stock 2019 Wrangler Sport Unlimited JL and we're interested in local "bunny trails" to get started on. We've done an Adventure Academy (2021 Coal Mountain) and the 2022 Maine Mountains Jamboree. Welcome any suggestions! We know we have a lot to learn.

Welcome from Ashburn!

Please tell me about the Maine Jamboree. I am thinking about signing up for that one next year.

Thanks! Maine was terrific — level 3-5 trails were beautiful in private lands and nearby State Park. We were the only stock Jeep in sight and local club member guides and fellow attendees helped keep us moving when we needed it. There were more aggressive trails (5-7, 7-9) available, but our Jeep is my wife’s daily ride so we stayed on the easier ones. People were great and Bethel is a beautiful town.

:jw

Welcome from Woodbridge...I sent you a private message. Let me know if you dont get it.

Look forward to meeting you

We thank all involved for a great day Saturday! The potluck was terrific and the trails were only surpassed by the Jeepers in making a wonderful introduction to the Club. Hope to see you all back on the trails soon. J&R.

We thank all involved for a great day Saturday! The potluck was terrific and the trails were only surpassed by the Jeepers in making a wonderful introduction to the Club. Hope to see you all back on the trails soon. J&R.
Was great meeting you both. Look forward to seeing you at more upcoming events.

Was great meeting you both. Look forward to seeing you at more upcoming events.
Hey All--
Writing seeking a reference from you. We just found out we've gotten into a the Tillamook Jamboree in June. I wanted to get a 2.5" lift on our 2019 Wrangler. I recall one of our fellow Jeepers recommending a Jeep service place in Sterling for mods. Would you let me know the name of the place? I'm not sure I can get this done before our trip, but thought I'd ask.
Thanks, J&R B.

Hey All--
Writing seeking a reference from you. We just found out we've gotten into a the Tillamook Jamboree in June. I wanted to get a 2.5" lift on our 2019 Wrangler. I recall one of our fellow Jeepers recommending a Jeep service place in Sterling for mods. Would you let me know the name of the place? I'm not sure I can get this done before our trip, but thought I'd ask.
Thanks, J&R B.
Dirt Nerds Motors is in Sterling and they are very good.

Thanks! Had a great talk with Trevor at Dirt Nerds and looking forward to working with them. Appreciate the quick reply.

Back