New Club Store

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
Some of you may have noticed a new section called Club Swag. @CynthiaTheCrafter is going to be taking orders here for t-shirts, hats, crop tops, etc....if you want NOVA Jeepers swag, post here and Cynthia will let you know a price and if she can do it. This is the first time we have set up something like this, so please be patient if there is a learning curve on the best way to organize this.
I am sure we will have some process for common things like t-shirts, stickers, hats, etc...but if you want something custom, I can tell you she does some great work.

Good afternoon,

I have added some hoodies on the website.

Nova Jeepers Hoodies

Light Blue.png
Orange.png
Green K.png
Purple.png
Navy.png
Royal Blue.png
red.png
Black.png
Sports Grey.png
Pink Hoodie.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, would you like to come up with a new design for this year's event?
I can see what I can do. I don’t have my Wacom tablet anymore, but maybe you and I can put our heads together and come up with one.

I have a concept in my head that might work… :) Give me till next weekend and I can get at least an initial draft setup for the design.

Definitely something like that, maybe text on top can be a little less warped (let’s play with it’s location too) and add some more to the background of trail.

I always like to make 2 designs, and leave for members to vote on it. Will differ to others to chime in if they’d like too!
1686275477608.png

Update for our members: we are very close to narrowing down the Camp Heep logo which can then be printed as decals as we do each year. @CynthiaTheCrafter has been kind enough to take on this assignment. We will be releasing a thread in the Event Program Committee with the final look, please stay tuned.

Back