Need some help in Warrenton

I have a 2010 JK.  Runs well when it runs.  Having some electrical issues.  Battery is being pulled down quickly.  Father in law thinks I have (or in addition to something else) a grounding issue as well.  I am not good with electrical at all.  I can do the testing and or repairs if I had someone more knowledgeable and with the right testers to walk me through for a while.  Also, bought the Jeep used and I believe it has a lift already, but I am not sure how much.  May want to replace some suspension parts, but pretty sure I need to figure out how much lift currently to figure out if I want a whole new lift or just replace some of the parts.  Just basically need someone to take a look and get me going in the right direction.  Trying to get everything done before July so if anyone has a free Saturday evening or really any time on a Sunday to swing by for a while and help me out, it would be much appreciated!  No getting dirty on your part!  Just guide me and laugh at me!

Thanks 

Hey,

Sorry just saw this and am in Warrenton. Happy to swing by and look at whatever ref the lift etc, though I am no electrical expert. Pm me if you still want a 2nd pair of eyes on anything.

Josh

Back