Member Status Question

baddo daddo said:
I cannot access the members-only sections. I cannot even see them. Can you assist, please?

According to your login it show you as a Forum User not a Member of the club.  Have you signed up and paid to be a member?  That would grant you access to the Member's Only section.

DAMTALL said:
baddo daddo said:
I cannot access the members-only sections. I cannot even see them. Can you assist, please?

According to your login, it shows you as a Forum User not a Member.  Have you signed up and paid to be a member of the club?  That would grant you access to the Member's Only section.

oops.  Meant to modify, not quote my own crap!  I need coffee before I continue my day!  :lol  :rf

DAMTALL said:
oops.  Meant to modify, not quote my own crap!  I need coffee before I continue my day!  :lol  :rf

You just like hearing yourself talk...  (in text)  :razz :lol

baddo daddo said:
Yes, I am paid up.

I swear, your status yesterday was Forum User, but today is says Member.  Someone must have corrected it!  Just trying to build up my post numbers to catch up to Stoney (7658)!  :lol

DAMTALL said:
baddo daddo said:
Yes, I am paid up.

I swear, your status yesterday was Forum User, but today is says Member.  Someone must have corrected it!  Just trying to build up my post numbers to catch up to Stoney (7658)!  :lol

I dont know what you're talking about Mike...  I dont think it said Forum User, you must've mis-read it  :duh

Just kidding....it got updated last night and he should have access to the Members section now.  :lol

Nacho said:
DAMTALL said:
baddo daddo said:
Yes, I am paid up.

I dont know what you're talking about Mike...  I dont think it said Forum User, you must've mis-read it  :duh

Just kidding....it got updated last night and he should have access to the Members section now.  :lol

Now see, you should have just left him think he read it wrong!  :lol :lol :lol

Back