July Club Mtg and Christmas in July Event @ 1 PM on 7/10

Added to Calendar: 07-10-22

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
The July NVJA Club Meeting will be held at 1 PM on 7/10 at Santini's New York Style Deli in Chantilly, VA. Members and non-members welcome (applications will be available for anyone interested in becoming a member).

3980 Corsair Ct,
Chantilly, VA 20151

Also, this will be the club's annual Christmas in July event. Every year the club partners with INOVA Children's Hospital and buys toys, etc. for the children receiving treatment...kids like presents anytime of year. :) We will also have a raffle at the meeting for anyone in attendance, some of the proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be donated for gifts as well. Feel free to donate to the Christmas in July portion or bring (unwrapped) gift(s) items with you.

Participation in the Christmas in July event is not required if attending the club meeting.

Hope to see everyone there.:jw

Last edited by a moderator:
1.5 hours north, solid maybe for me.

Edit, planning on attending.

Sent from my LM-T600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I won’t be able to make this because of work but I would like to Zelle someone some money to contribute to gifts if that is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t be able to make this because of work but I would like to Zelle someone some money to contribute to gifts if that is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the club at a Zelle account, @TJ Girl ? The club does have a Paypal account if you'd like to send the donation that way.

I was going to going to come, but decided not too this time as I have other things I need to attend too at home.

Is there a virtual option like Zoom for those of us further south? :)

I was going to going to come, but decided not too this time as I have other things I need to attend too at home.

Is there a virtual option like Zoom for those of us further south? :)

We can give this a try again. @Galactica will start a Teams meeting for the announcements portion of the meeting and will post the link here. Caveat that, in the past, virtual aspects of non-virtual meetings have not worked well because we are all just hanging out in a large room with lots of background noise and folks speaking from all over the place. We will post minutes afterwards as well so that you get all the same information!

Back