Cory

Member 2024
VA4WDA
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2022 AT 9 AM – 1 PM

Jeeps & Java​

Event by Bull Run 4x4 and Haymarket Coffee Company

Bull Run 4x4

Duration: 4 hr

Join us as week kick-off our Jeeps & Java event at Bull Run 4x4 in collaboration with the Haymarket Coffee Co & the Weird Doughs food truck!!
Bring your Jeep, tell your friends to meet you here and bring their Jeeps too! Bring a chair and a coffee mug, we’ll handle the rest!
Please bring a toy for our Toys for Tots drive. We’ll be working with a local charity to provide toys for those families in need this holiday season.
🎁
🧸
🎄
👧

When arriving please do not block ingress/egress to the gas station, pumps or bay doors. Please park in the gravel lot to the left of the shop. Orange cones will be setup for designated parking rows. Please RSVP to the Facebook event so we can get an accurate count prior to the event for coffee and food.

We just booked the guys from Delta Spur to provide some live acoustic music in the bays. We will have the World Cup game on TV too along with the WeirdDoughs Bagel & Food Truck a fire pit to stay warm around and more. It’s going to a massive turn-out. Rain, snow or shine, we’re going to have an epic event!

See everyone this weekend!

My plan was to DVR the game and watch later so me and the family could go. But finally, it happened, we all got Covid! Yay, preschool (my 2 year old brought it home from her preschool class)! So we all were home to watch the game live. Well I was watching from urgent care, haha. But yeah, what a game!

Back