JEEP and GREET with 6 Bear and a Goat

Starting a new event cycle with our Party Partners in Stafford County 6 Bears and a Goat along with Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg, Old Dominion Harley Davidson, Mid-Atlantic Communications, and Action Window Tint.  The First event will go Saturday July 8th from 11AM till 3PM @ 6 Bears & A Goat Brewing Company 1140 International Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA.  Find them on Facebook  To get your spot reserved email jharkins@6bgbrewingco.com.

There will be prizes handed out for the DIRTIEST JEEP, CLEANEST JEEP, BADDEST MALL CRAWLER, JEEP CLUB with MOST MEMBERS, "THE BAD butt RIG"

We will be doing this once a quarter so stay tuned for more JEEP and GREETs!!

Papa Snatch said:
Starting a new event cycle with our Party Partners in Stafford County 6 Bears and a Goat along with Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg, Old Dominion Harley Davidson, Mid-Atlantic Communications, and Action Window Tint.  The First event will go Saturday July 8th from 11AM till 3PM @ 6 Bears & A Goat Brewing Company 1140 International Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA.  Find them on Facebook  To get your spot reserved email jharkins@6bgbrewingco.com.

There will be prizes handed out for the DIRTIEST JEEP, CLEANEST JEEP, BADDEST MALL CRAWLER, JEEP CLUB with MOST MEMBERS, "THE BAD buns RIG"

We will be doing this once a quarter so stay tuned for more JEEP and GREETs!!
Sounds good, I'll most likely be there.  Will you have a prize for most dash lights on, could probably win that right now.

Jeremy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

unl1mtd

Board of Directors
Member 2022
I'd be up to get together witht those in Fredericksburg if anyones interested.
Set one up, the Fredericksburg meet and greet used to be the most long running and well attended. We had years of meet ups at The Fredericksburg Pub at the mall. It was fish and chips plus trivia night for a long time. It took a while for it to get established but it eventually took off.

Set one up, the Fredericksburg meet and greet used to be the most long running and well attended. We had years of meet ups at The Fredericksburg Pub at the mall. It was fish and chips plus trivia night for a long time. It took a while for it to get established but it eventually took off.
I met a good group of folks at some of these meetings! (y)