January Club Meeting (in February)

Added to Calendar: 02-06-22

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
:jw

We finally have a location and will be doing our January Club meeting (a little late) on February 6 at the Electric Palm on the water near Occoquan. 

What:  January Club Meetintg
When:  Sunday, February 6, at 1:00 PM
Where:
The Electric Palm Restaurant
12745 Sea Ray Ln
Woodbridge, VA 22192

The Electric Palm has hosted NOVA Jeepers before (about 5 years ago) and has gone through a renovation since then.  Plan to come on out and meet/see some fellow club members.  Enjoy some good food and a nice view of the water.  We are also planning some other club activities, which should make for a great time.
:cheers

Now that the migration to new forum is done and awesome....want to give this a bump. Will continue to bring up as date gets closer. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks for organizing - I'll be there.

Anyone been to EJS or planning to go this year? Will buy beer for (good) advice 🍺 I am going this year.

So can we shed some light ...We are also planning some other club activities, which should make for a great time..." for the upcoming meeting and maybe start a thread on EJS? just a thought.

Just want to post a reminder and bring this to the top of the list since it is now next weekend. Look forward to seeing you all there!!
🤘⚡🌴

Hopefully I can make it. Rob (R3) is taking a small group of us to Flag Pole on Saturday.
Definitely would love to more meet folks and learn more about the club.

Planning on being there. Looking forward to it. About how long usually do meetings last? Have to head to work later in the day.

Of course, the one that is 15 minutes from my house I will be in Florida for! Can't wait to see the photos of the course when I return. Have fun!!

Great place. I believe it's changed owners since 5 years ago. It's now owned by Cody, the son of Pip who owns Kilroys.

I'm in Florida getting a new transmission installed, but planning to pick it up Friday. If all goes to plan, I'll see you on Sunday.

Back