Intro

UncleLou

New Forum User
What's goin on? Im from southwest AZ. Sand dunes, and desert trails are the standard over there which means trees are strange to me. Been around jeeps and trails since I can remember. The east coast terrain is a different animal that I'm eager to check out. Im cruising in a 2013 Jeep JK sport, 2.5 inch lift with 33s. Other than those additions, the rest of it is stock. Seeing that it is my daily driver, im unsure if ill be diving head first into any trail. lets get a group soon.

Louie

Welcome, your in the right place! Club meeting this weekend come meet alot of people and talk jeep and trail rides coming up

Welcome to the east coast Louie. I started riding motorcycles in Pismo Beach, CA a long long time ago....

If you are free, come check out our club meeting tomorrow in Woodbridge. Meet some of the gang and enjoy some BBQ

Reactions: R3
Second what Scott said. Come to the meeting today.

Welcome from king George

Welcome from Manassas! :jw

You might want to check out Coddiwomple Overland's Youtube channel. He is from Kentucky and does most of his overlanding in Kentucky, Tennesee, North Carolina, Georgia etc. Just don't know why it seems to rain frequently in his videos.

Back