Install RCV axles and also play what's that noise?

R3 said:
JoshuaThorpDC said:
Ideally, I’d like to regear but I don’t think I’m going to just yet. I want to get these axles installed still before.  I feel confident but don’t have a garage and could always use some help. I’m waiting for a snorkel to come in and will get these installed. I’ll message you separately and we can find a time.

Also, I have a buddy coming in from Indiana and we plan on going to Rausch in August. Is there a place I need to sign up?
Josh,
No worries. We can get it all done when I get back.

Camp Heep is a Nova members event. This year they did invite another club... Does your buddy have a club in Indiana?  Maybe that will count as "other clubs"

Let's shoot for the Saturday after I get back.

Cheers

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hi Josh,

Rob is correct, Nova did invite the Black Goat Offroad Club to participate, like we did last year. Most if not all of us are either current and/or former members of Nova. We look forward to wheeling Rausch with Nova members and enjoying the trails.  Good luck with the mystery noise. It can be frustrating as I just finally diagnosed one of my own noises which ended up being a driveshaft. Hopefully we see you up there on the trails!

Josh (also)

Back