Hi from King George

KebertXela

New Forum User
Just joined! Looking forward to some upcoming trail rides and to test out my suspension!

My Jeep: 2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe, with a new 3.5" Rock Krawler suspension and 37" Nittos.

Just joined! Looking forward to some upcoming trail rides and to test out my suspension!

My Jeep: 2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe, with a new 3.5" Rock Krawler suspension and 37" Nittos.
Welcome from King George!!! See the Red Jeep around say hi.

Attachments

• IMG_20221229_144555240_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221229_144555240_HDR.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47
Welcome from Woodbridge. We have a club meeting coming up in a couple weeks with our annual chili cookoff, then spring is right around the corner. Look forward to meeting you

Welcome from Woodbridge. We have a club meeting coming up in a couple weeks with our annual chili cookoff, then spring is right around the corner. Look forward to meeting you
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the March meeting. It conflicts with my Drill Weekend. I do have a related question: I submitted the membership application but it never asked for payment or anything. Is someone supposed to contact me to finish the registration?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the March meeting. It conflicts with my Drill Weekend. I do have a related question: I submitted the membership application but it never asked for payment or anything. Is someone supposed to contact me to finish the registration?
You can just use paypal and send the $$ to membership@novajeepers.com and provide your username in the memo.

Back