Hello from Manassas

RabidRooster

New Forum User
Hi all-- Bought my first Jeep about a month ago, a brand new JLU with the "EXTREME RECON" package. Still too much in awe of the punk'n paint job to take it on the trails just yet, but I'm eager to learn all I can and get off-road before long. Brings back a lot of memories driving my dad's CJ-5, which was also orange. Excited to join the group here, and hopefully get to meet some of you soon at an event.

Jeep1.jpg

Welcome. I LOVE the color and really wanted the Punk'n in 2018 when they had it!

I am about half way between Woodbridge and Manassas...look forward to meeting you.

Hi all-- Bought my first Jeep about a month ago, a brand new JLU with the "EXTREME RECON" package. Still too much in awe of the punk'n paint job to take it on the trails just yet, but I'm eager to learn all I can and get off-road before long. Brings back a lot of memories driving my dad's CJ-5, which was also orange. Excited to join the group here, and hopefully get to meet some of you soon at an event.

View attachment 6475
I think I might have seen you in my journeys in Manassas. I'm off in Woodbridge.

Back