Hello from Manassas

Soars

New Forum User
I just bought my new jeep and registered it today. It will feel good to wave at y'all again ; ) I had to sell my 1998 wrangler sport three years ago to pay for some bills. I am excited to hit the trails soon. Anyone know of the closest trail to manassas?

:jw

Welcome aboard. I am right down the road about half way between Woodbridge and Manassas. Look forward to meeting you

Another welcome to the club from Springfield! Closest legal trail is Peters Mill in the George Washington National Forest (I think). This is where they will be having the New to Jeepers Run in April. :jw

Big Mike

Another welcome to the club from Springfield! Closest legal trail is Peters Mill in the George Washington National Forest (I think). This is where they will be having the New to Jeepers Run in April. :jw

Big Mike
Thank you. Hopefully my jeep can take that trail, I have not done a lot of modifications yet. It is a 2010 JKU with a 4inch lift and 35s, but most of the jeep is still stock. I am in the process of becoming a member, do you know what the date of the ride is?

Thank you. Hopefully my jeep can take that trail, I have not done a lot of modifications yet. It is a 2010 JKU with a 4inch lift and 35s, but most of the jeep is still stock. I am in the process of becoming a member, do you know what the date of the ride is?
Agreeing with Big Mike that Peters Mill is the closest and a great intro trail. I will be posting a new to Jeeping Run soon and we will likely do it at Peter Mill. A stock Jeep is more than capable, but worth noting here that you should never go alone.

Agreeing with Big Mike that Peters Mill is the closest and a great intro trail. I will be posting a new to Jeeping Run soon and we will likely do it at Peter Mill. A stock Jeep is more than capable, but worth noting here that you should never go alone.
Great, please let me know when the run is, I would love to join if I am available.

Welcome to the club! Hope you can also join us for the Flagpole rides coming up too, and the some more at other Offroad parks. You'd be surprised how capable a stock Jeep is, looking forward to meeting you!

- Hiam

That is encouraging. See you soon!
@Soars Just posted the New to Jeeping Run:

@Soars Just posted the New to Jeeping Run:

Thank you! Unfortunately, this is the only weekend I cannot go in April ; (. I hope I can get on another ride soon.

Back