Hello from Clifton

:jw

Excellent, welcome aboard from Woodbridge! We will have a lot of events come spring to include a season kick-off ride first weekend in April, our Show & Shine (which is one of our signature events) in May, and lots of other stuff. Keep an eye on the Events section and look forward to meeting you.

:jw

Excellent, welcome aboard from Woodbridge! We will have a lot of events come spring to include a season kick-off ride first weekend in April, our Show & Shine (which is one of our signature events) in May, and lots of other stuff. Keep an eye on the Events section and look forward to meeting you.
Thanks for the welcome, I saw the show & shine event and I wanted to go to that but the "Go Topless Day" event at Bold Rock Cidery is the same day. Was very conflicted about this.

Thanks for the welcome, I saw the show & shine event and I wanted to go to that but the "Go Topless Day" event at Bold Rock Cidery is the same day. Was very conflicted about this.
I know for sure that I am biased, but we normally have a few hundred people coming, will have some obstacles, games, vendors, and lots of prizes. You can certainly come topless and celebrate with us or you can head to a public cidery with a few dozen folks.

Back