Hello from Bristow

Ragnarok

New Forum User
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and my Jeep RAGNAROK to the club. I currently have a granite ‘23 Willys XR, and before that had a black ‘15 Sport S. Not new to wheeling, but new to the club, so thanks for having me. Looking forward to meeting new friends, participating in fun events, and wheeling new trails. Any questions just ask!

Welcome aboard from Herndon! Be sure to check out the Calendar we have tons of events coming up all throughout the summer!

Welcome aboard! I am right down the road off 234. We have a club meeting coming up next month in Woodbridge (May 20). Hope you can make it.

Nice meeting everyone, and I look forward to the club meeting in a few weeks.

On an unrelated note, anyone know how to activate my membership account? I have paid the dues and filled out the application, but my account still shows that I haven’t paid.

Welcome to the madness.

Nice meeting everyone, and I look forward to the club meeting in a few weeks.

On an unrelated note, anyone know how to activate my membership account? I have paid the dues and filled out the application, but my account still shows that I haven’t paid.
I will check on it, there is nothing you need to do, beyond registration and payment.

Back