Hello Everyone from Loudoun

Decoy

New Forum User
Hey everyone,

I just bought my first Jeep ever, a 2020 unlimited sport JL, and very excited to slowly get into wheeling and meeting everyone. I’m definitely a sponge and want to observe everyone’s knowledge and hopefully get my kids to love being outdoors too.

Welcome from Sterling! Make sure to check out the calendar of events for upcoming trial rides, meetings, and more!

Welcome from Woodbridge... got lots of fun stuff coming up, so keep an eye on events section.

Welcome from Ashburn. If you are out this way, wave to the white and black Scrambler. Or the little red 3a.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I’m in Ashburn too! If anyone can direct me to the “how to get your wife comfortable with overlanding/wheeling” section that would be great. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I’m in Ashburn too! If anyone can direct me to the “how to get your wife comfortable with overlanding/wheeling” section that would be great. :ROFLMAO:
My wife went wheeling with me once. She got out and walked the rest of the day. She swore she would never go again. That works for me. I have my hobbies, she has hers.

Trying to figure that out myself. Medication and Duct Tape section?

I let her drive, lol (wait for it…). She supports my hobby and joins me when she can.

Sounds like 3volve has something positive worked out. Still can't find the "Medication and Duct Tape" section in the forum so that probably wouldn't work. Only thing my wife is willing to drive is her E-350... I still love her because she brings a lot to our marriage. Hope you have better luck Decoy.

I find my jeep's ride much nicer than my E350. It's a lot easier to drive too.

Back