Frame fix

That last sentence is what I was thinking about when I read the part about holes being added. Hell, those get added by owners to prolong and preserve the frame.

My hardass inspextor had let me pass three years of frame repairs, until one day. He said no more. New frame or never bring it to him again. So a new frame it was.
Dude, I’ve seen your Jeeps. you have one of the most meticulous CJ’s I’ve ever seen. Any inspector who failed them as being unsafe is just looking for a bribe.

Dude, I’ve seen your Jeeps. you have one of the most meticulous CJ’s I’ve ever seen. Any inspector who failed them as being unsafe is just looking for a bribe.
I appreciate it. But the white CJ has come a long way. That frame was toast about 8 years ago. It was a fun time replacing it. And I am not kidding. Other than my cutting wheel injury, I had a blast doing it.

I appreciate it. But the white CJ has come a long way. That frame was toast about 8 years ago. It was a fun time replacing it. And I am not kidding. Other than my cutting wheel injury, I had a blast doing it.
Does that include the day you had a bunch of guys, with 2x4's, lift the body/tub and rolled a new frame underneath? Or is that something else?!?

Back