Driving West

Damtall

Member 2024
I know this is going to sound like a strange question, but is anyone driving west anytime soon? Trying to get a 12 pack or case of Rainier beer and all my people keep letting me down! They won't even sneak it on a plane (checked or unchecked baggage). I have never had it before and just want to try it no matter how crappy it may be! I have had Milwaukee's Best Light and Light Ice. There is NO WAY it is as bad as that! I will pay for whatever you get, add a delivery fee and tip! :) Thanks!

Big Mike

You might need to fly out west and get yourself some of your own. I would like to try it as well. And I agree. It can’t be as bad as any of those “Ice” style beers.

You might need to fly out west and get yourself some of your own. I would like to try it as well. And I agree. It can’t be as bad as any of those “Ice” style beers.

Me, fly?!? First class, bulkhead or exit row. Because this guy is too big to sit in regular seats on a plane! Using the bathroom SUCKS! :poop: 🖕 :ROFLMAO:

I will tell you first hand from living in Vancouver Washington for a couple years that Rainer beer is like keystone light. It you’ve tasted keystone and Busch you aren’t missing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to try it at least!

Checked my Untappd account...realized I had a my first and only Rainier in May 2016 when I was in Seattle and went to Mount Rainier. I don't remember it well, but my rating wasn't high at the time...so I'll echo what @Mikeyswillys said. I'll be first to admit my bias as my taste skews craft/"hipster", BUT I will also say I'm a sucker for trying new beers and will try anything once, so totally understand why you want one lol

Back