Currie steering and PSC

scottk

Member 2024
anyone running or have run PSC hydro-Assist with the Currie/Savvy steering on their TJ/LJ?

If so, did anyone use the TJ Nearly Bolt-in Hydro Assist for Currie Steering from BlackMagicBrakes?

trying to figure out the what's the best way to go?

I have PSC hydro assist, but not Currie steering. Happy with it after needing to correct some issues.

do you have a body lift? - heard you need it for clearance issues with some of the fittings?

I did on my previous LJ. In my case I sourced the fittings, cooler, and other parts myself, then did the install. When I do it again, I'll just buy Blaine's kit from BMB. FWIW, the single curved fitting (middle left) is one he brazes and enables a much better connection to the PSC box. And, yes, you'll need the BL. Otherwise getting the connections into and out of the larger steering box will be problematic, due to interference with the grill.
Cooler%20Ram%20and%20Brackets.jpg

Give West Texas Off-road a call. Factory size bore box with a cross-over steering set up is idea. Also, you’ll want to make a bracket off the axle for the ram or at least weld on a new beefy track bar bracket.

Back