CB Radio

Hi guys,
Thanks for the tip for Auto outfitters in Manassas. Their phone is OOS, and their website does not exist anymore. With the gas price so high, I don't want to make the commute if it's not necessary. Does anyone know if there are still in business?

Auto outfitters in Manassas is very good
Hi guys,
Thanks for the tip for Auto outfitters in Manassas. Their phone is OOS, and their website does not exist anymore. With the gas price so high, I don't want to make the commute if it's not necessary. Does anyone know if there are still in business?

Was in the area and opted to run by. Unfortunately, it looks like they're OOB. Too bad, Tom and Scott were the only guys who really knew CB. It's been years since I last was in their shop but I recall Tom talking about how business was hurting given that their car audio revenue had dried up. Car radios being so integrated with vehicle electronic systems all but removed that part of their customer base.

Was in the area and opted to run by. Unfortunately, it looks like they're OOB. Too bad, Tom and Scott were the only guys who really knew CB. It's been years since I last was in their shop but I recall Tom talking about how business was hurting given that their car audio revenue had dried up. Car radios being so integrated with vehicle electronic systems all but removed that part of their customer base.
Yeah....I always worked with Scott and the dude was pretty top notch. That being said, I am not surprised they are out business as GMRS is just better.

I found a Gmail account for Auto outfitters and decided to send an email. Great news to report. Tom replied the next day and is happily retired. He also recommends an audio shop a few doors down for HRO in Woodbridge, and I am happy to report I now have GMRS and CB radio. Thanks all!

I found a Gmail account for Auto outfitters and decided to send an email. Great news to report. Tom replied the next day and is happily retired. He also recommends an audio shop a few doors down for HRO in Woodbridge, and I am happy to report I now have GMRS and CB radio. Thanks all!
awesome work running that down!

HRO is great! They helped me with a CB antenna grounding issue I had when I had my JK. Friendly employees and excellent service!

Glad to hear AO is enjoying retirement sad to see them go i stopped by to get my Antenna tunes cause i was having trouble he tuned it. Then took the time to walk me through the tuner i had and what i had done wrong so that i could tune it on my own, that sort of service is unheard of these days . Since switched to GMRS but still good knowledge to have.

Back