Carobotor for Jeep

Cool looking dash, But my thoughts on it;

The site is Canadian,
The english on it is horrible,
There are no listed US resellers (May not even be legal in the US!)
The Gallery pictures are computer renders, not actual photos, So I question the actual existence of a working product!

IF it's real, works as shown, and is good quality, The price doesn't seem out of line, but I'd really like to see a US Reseller before I'd even consider it...

That is a really awesome dash upgrade. Thanks for posting it. There are lots of YouTube videos of people reviewing this item. It doesn’t look like anything that would make your Jeep illegal, it’s not much different from a tablet in the middle of the dash. I would consider buying it but I have too many other upgrades I need to do before interior.

Watched a few of the videos, it does look good, and has been around a few years, now I'm curious why we've never heard of it before.

I don't think it's LIKELY it's illegal, but I still wonder, It displays a lot of important data, (That comes from the ECM Not the Cluster itself, so shouldn't matter) and has animations that run while you're driving, I don't know if the DOT or NHTSA have anything to say about those things or not.

I have this on my JK. Previous owner installed it. I know NOTHING about it, but it’s neat as all get out. I’d like to figure out how to change the name on it though, since it’s not Jason’s Jeep anymore, lolz.

I’ve tried to contact the company via email, and gotten NO response thus far.

It’s neat though. Shows all sorts of info, some useful, some not. Once I fully understand it, I think I’ll appreciate it more.

That said, I wouldn’t get this thing. I’d spend that $1,200 on something else. I’m good with the factory gauge cluster…. which, I’ll have to buy at some point if this thing ever goes tits-up.

Back