Camp Heep

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
1657476956248.png

I wanted to create a informational post for those forum users who may not be members or members who have not renewed for 2022. In a couple weeks (August 6), we will be hosting the 18th Camp Heep at Rausch Creek Offroad Park. Last year we had over 40 Jeeps and about 85 or people....this is NVJA's biggest offroad event of the year.

We will have several groups set up for all skill levels, from first time off road to there is a good chance you might break something today. :oops: If you have never been to a Camp Heep, the event alone is worth the price of membership. We have a great time with wheeling starting Saturday when the park opens, then a club dinner with lots of prizes. Lots of folks also wheel Friday and/or Sunday.

This is a members-only ride, so make sure you sign up and become a member now. For more information on NVJA membership: https://novajeepers.com/membershipinfo/

If you have questions or wont more information, drop it below and let us know.

Just putting another shout-out to newer forum users who may not be aware. Just under three weeks and I am counting down the days...

Brand new member here,
Me and my bud just registered like minutes ago for the forum and seeing there is an event this Saturday that we wanted to go.
Neither of us has ever off-roading, is there a gear packing list we can use?

Brand new member here,
Me and my bud just registered like minutes ago for the forum and seeing there is an event this Saturday that we wanted to go.
Neither of us has ever off-roading, is there a gear packing list we can use?
Welcome...you're pretty last minute, but we can squeeze you in if needed.
Couple things first off.
  1. Camp Heep is a members only ride. We have two groups, Forum Users (free to sign up and join in conversations) and Members (cost is about $30 per year....now it would be only $15 cause we are past July 1). For membership information, here is link: https://novajeepers.com/membershipinfo/
  2. No problem for being first time out. We have some great trail guides and will definitely get some good advice and meet lots of fellow Jeepers. This is actually a really good opportunity for a first time out as we split our groups by trail difficulty and in the easiest group you will get some really good advice and guidance.
  3. For gear, as long as you have a good working 4WD Jeep, spare tire, and snacks for the day....we can cover whatever else is needed and dinner.
First off, you will need to become a member. If you want to message me when signed up & paid, we can track payment and get you registered quicker, since it can sometimes take a couple days.

You will also need to pay for membership to Rausch Creek and for use of the park. Membership to Rausch can be done online I think and the park use payment will be done saturday morning at check in.

Back