Bull Run 4x4 Jeep shop says hello!

Hello there! I've heard nothing but good things about BR4x4. I've got a carb'd AMC 258 that says "we have a new pope" a bit too often for my tastes. Put in new valve stem seals, but it's really the valve guides that are plain tired. Going to do a leak down test this weekend to see how the rings are. What machine shops do you recommend for a head rebuild (I'm in Herndon, but not averse to a drive). Thanks!
You may want to reach out to Classic Machine in Leesburg. Evan is an old school Jeep guy and has a nice machine shop. He has done work on the heads for my Scrambler and my 1949 Willys.

Hello Mike,

I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon and I am looking to get a lift kit and 35 inch tires. This is my everyday vehicle but I do like taking it offroad several times a year, so as much as I want it to be more capable off-road, I do not want to compromise too much on comfort as we do take long trips quite a bit.

Sounds like this is something Bull Run 4x4 can do for me. Would love to hear your input. thanks!

Ted

Intro section..... Perhaps the advertising should be under the vendor section???

Thanks for supporting the club.

Back