Bobby at Motobilt

Motobilt

New Forum User
Hello,
My name is Bobby and I am the technical support manager at Motobilt.
Motobilt is a manufacturing company located in Ozark Alabama dedicated to producing quality American Made aftermarket parts for Jeeps and other offroad vehicles.

Motobilt was founded in 2012 by, an offroad industry pioneer, Dan DuBose. We currently employ around 60 professionals in our 85,000 sq ft plant. We produce our Motobilt product line and manufacture for many other companies in the USA.

I have a Red 2022 Jeep Gladiator and a 1998 Jeep TJ. Both of which are covered in Motobilt parts. If you have any questions about our Jeeps or products then please let me know.
Sincerely,
Bobby Cox

Welcome to NOVA Jeepers Bobby. Very happy to have you aboard. If you scroll down to MArket Place there is a Vendor thread area to promote you company to our membership.

Rob

Welcome Bobby!

I've been using some Motobilt products in my builds for ages, though mostly the specilty stuff, (The fuel cell stuff like Pump Rings for putting a Jeep pump in someone else's fuel cell). The quality has always been top notch, but I had no idea of the many of the other products you make, I'll definitely be looking to motobilt for some of those other products now too.

Locally hosted pictures are a member's only thing, you have to be a member or sponsor to do it, otherwise, you'll need to use a picture host and URL.

Hello Bobby welcome to the forum. I've heard good things about Motobuilt. Haven't gotten to use any of your products yet but I look forward to it some day.
Always happy to support American made.

Looks like I will be chasing the PSC kit as well. My diesel motor is hefty and I could use a break trying to turn a wheel with its diminutive steering on my 37s.

Looks like I will be chasing the PSC kit as well. My diesel motor is hefty and I could use a break trying to turn a wheel with its diminutive steering on my 37s.
Big Bore box is really nice and give you much more leverage. add the Assist cylinder and it is 1972 Caddy all over again.

:jw
Welcome aboard and thanks for posting on our forum. Great group of folks here. Not sure where you all are located, but would love to have you out to one of our big events, or event a club meeting if you are in this neck of the woods.

:jw
Welcome aboard and thanks for posting on our forum. Great group of folks here. Not sure where you all are located, but would love to have you out to one of our big events, or event a club meeting if you are in this neck of the woods.
We are from LA, other wise known as Lower Alabama. Ozark to be exact. We appreciate the invite.

@Motobilt @Nacho

Bobby, Maybe with a little planning you guys could make the "big event" Camp Heep at Rausch Creek PA. It happens every year latet summer. Be happy to assist. Maybe Bender can come too and I can see if AK can attend for a truck night in america mini reunion.

Scott, it would be very cool to have one or two of the big vendors attend. great publicity for them and a treat for us.

@Motobilt @Nacho

Bobby, Maybe with a little planning you guys could make the "big event" Camp Heep at Rausch Creek PA. It happens every year latet summer. Be happy to assist. Maybe Bender can come too and I can see if AK can attend for a truck night in america mini reunion.

Scott, it would be very cool to have one or two of the big vendors attend. great publicity for them and a treat for us.
Camp Heep is our biggest offroad event of the year. We normally have about 40-50 rigs and will be at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in PA early in August (likely the 12th).
As we start planning, will definitely see what we can work in.

Back