Auditing Interest

Mine might only take a while because the bolts are really, really tight - it took 4 of us and several different tools to disconnect my sway bars on the last ride I went on :lol I'll aim to be there by 1! Looking forward to it!

:jw

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Again if anyone else wants to come by, let me know and I will shoot you my address.

:wrench

Be happy to drop by...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wanted to thank everyone for stopping by.  Had a great time and was a really fun time with some outstanding Sunday afternoon company.  (y)

:wrench

August is fast approaching and I know there will be some interest in having another wrenching party after Camp Heep and Topless of Tata's.

I would like to offer up my place for the next wrenching event.  The garage is fully equipped with shop air, welder, plasma cutter and ample space to work.  With the events going on in August  let look at the latter part of August for  your projects.  The ideas for projects would ultimately be 1 day projects  but as some of you know I am happy to host a weekend project as well.

Yes I an one of those members that is not right next door to NoVA ( Dahlgren), but it is a nice place to come hang out and have some fun.

Cheers
Rob

Back