April Shake down run

Added to Calendar: 04-02-22, 04-03-22

outstanding sir

Just for fun

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649856982134.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649856982134.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 68
Now that you are so prepared, hopefully nobody will ever break another brake line!
Until he finally decides, years later, that he doesn't need to be toting them around, since he never needs them, and takes them out of the truck. That very next trail ride he'll need them and not have them. @%^$% MURPHY!!! :ROFLMAO:

I guess I should buy a set of replacement brake lines and prep them since no store sells what I use off the shelf. Mine are drilled bigger at the banjo bolt and got some grinder work to make them fit.

Since we’re all sharing… I did two things after this trip:

C60B29CA-7474-4304-BE04-99C95FA87632.jpeg

And I have a 60” hi lift coming in early next week, since we discovered my truck is too tall for a 48” to be effective on :/ and @R3 is scared of my hydraulic Jack :p

D
Since we’re all sharing… I did two things after this trip:

View attachment 4080

And I have a 60” hi lift coming in early next week, since we discovered my truck is too tall for a 48” to be effective on :/ and @R3 is scared of my hydraulic Jack :p
Did you get the whole system? you are going to love it! It will take a minute ot get used to on the street. Might have to break down and get a 60 in too. New bumper has no lift points....... PS, you missing a bumpoer bolt.....

D

Did you get the whole system? you are going to love it! It will take a minute ot get used to on the street. Might have to break down and get a 60 in too. New bumper has no lift points....... PS, you missing a bumpoer bolt.....
The whole system. It’s incredible. I also ordered a couple spare fittings and some extra hose… just in case.

At the time of that picture I was missing a lot. You should have seen me trying to apply 230 ft-lbs of torque on that steering bolt. Yo dawg, I heard you liked breaker bars…

The whole system. It’s incredible. I also ordered a couple spare fittings and some extra hose… just in case.

At the time of that picture I was missing a lot. You should have seen me trying to apply 230 ft-lbs of torque on that steering bolt. Yo dawg, I heard you liked breaker bars…
Ahhh, 230# no sweat....use a torque multiplier I have a 3:1 and a 5:1...... Just ask dear queen...but then again that could be cheating using them eh?🤣😂🤣

Ahhh, 230# no sweat....use a torque multiplier I have a 3:1 and a 5:1...... Just ask dear queen...but then again that could be cheating using them eh?🤣😂🤣
O
M
G

I didn’t know that was a tool…

You just identified the next tool on my wish list.

O
M
G

I didn’t know that was a tool…

You just identified the next tool on my wish list.
Had to put 450# on my F450 steering gear.... That is when I bought the set. Both are 3/4 drive out and 1/2 drive in.

Happy to help...just give a shout.

Back