2023 Jeep Jamboree Schedule

I am signed up for the Greenbrier. The trails may be less challenging but it is close and the accommodations will be outstanding.

Looks like at least three of us heading to WV. Anyone else? Who else signed up for any?

I am shooting for Drummond Island solo. That works out best for our schedule. I am also gonna try to get Maine with the better half. Fingers crossed.

Registered for Maine! Looking forward to doing Wights Heat and Dragon Tail next year :) Anyone doing Maine next year should definitely do Ridgeline, I did that and Sherwood last year and Ridgeline was hands down a blast. The guy who owns that property is a pro and has created some really cool trails.

Thinking Maine for 24...this year heading to the Black hills.

Ouray is a must see, I would love to take another trip out there soon. We spent 3 months right outside silverton and I have ran almost every trail from Telluride to Lake City.
I hope you get into that jamboree it would be epic. If anyone wants to plan a trip out there let me know. I know my wife wants to go back.
447d28760be15cfb434accc203a243ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the snow accumulation some of those trails don’t become accessible until late spring. Some early summer. In 2019 when I was there they were still clearing snow in September.

At the altitudes of these trails it gets cold every night. Here are some examples of Animas Forks in September. The alpine loop wasn’t open until the end of July.
d72c2087be4150d42cfe224873a61ff9.jpg

45000d097c957e039953a77b7eb2f69e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm hoping because I got waitlisted immediately after registration opened that I'm at top of the list and get to go. As to @Mikeyswillys comment on snow, I'm kinda surprised Jeep put Ouray in late September knowing the high likelihood of snow. Fingers crossed.

Looking like a rainy weekend in West virginia. I am planning to get up and leave fairly early Thursday morning, when is everyone else leaving who is going to Greenbrier valley?

I hope to be on the road by 1100, after watching the weather, I will be ditching the tent camping for a hotel in Lewisburg. Still on the fence on trails I will be signing up for.

Back