2023 Jeep Jamboree Schedule

How was it? I had that one on the list, but it is still 529 miles away from my house. Guessing that will be two or three years out. That one is same weekend as Greenbrier this year.

I will be signing up for Greenbrier on Dec 7.
Signed up, as in going in Oct 2023. I had early signup access since I did a Jeep Academy this year. I have a friend that owns a bar in Nashville and is joining me, which is why I was looking at the jamborees in Tennessee and southern Kentucky. I'm going to hit Windrock on the same trip for two of the Jeep badges, likely with one of the local Jeep Clubs if it works out.

Red Jeep and Co will be heading to the black hills early September

I'm following @R3 lead and heading west. Was looking at Black Hills but think I'm firmly locked onto Ouray, same September weekend. Fingers crossed I get a ticket tomorrow!!

We’re doing Maine (again) and Tennessee (Windrock) this year. 5 Jamborees last year was a little too much.

After looking at their Rubicon Trail, Moab, and Ouray trips I think we should plan our own. I think we can do all 3 better.

Looking forward to Black Hills too :)

We’re doing Maine (again) and Tennessee (Windrock) this year. 5 Jamborees last year was a little too much.

After looking at their Rubicon Trail, Moab, and Ouray trips I think we should plan our own. I think we can do all 3 better.

Looking forward to Black Hills too :)
Yeah, when you told me your plans for this year I kinda wondered if you'd not get worn thin, 5 is a lot. I agree that both Moab and Ouray could be done as a small group with better results but I'm gonna try the Jamboree version first then maybe plan a club group one where we could do more adventuring and maybe camp. I was torn between Black Hills and Ouray as they're the same weekend but Ouray won out.

Jeep Jamboree Moab is not looking promising. I hit the Register button right at 5PM EST when it opened. The Wait List came up immediately and the Join Wait List button read, No Space Available. :oops:

1670327713017.png
Saw this on a jamboree site…

Greenbrier opens tomorrow. Got an alarm set, but hopefully it is not as crazy as some of the day 1 jamborees.

Registered for Windrock. Clicked right at 1 pm, when I checked in after finishing my registration it was already waitlisted. They go so fast....

Windrock was so much fun last year but I wasn't with the jamboree. Thought about signing up for it this year but not sure what you get for the price. Does it include overnight accommodations or is it just a trail lead and 2 dinners?

Windrock was so much fun last year but I wasn't with the jamboree. Thought about signing up for it this year but not sure what you get for the price. Does it include overnight accommodations or is it just a trail lead and 2 dinners?
Usually breakfast, bag lunch for trail, dinner. For Friday and Saturday. If its what they call a 'Classic', it may only be dinners. No accommodations for any, all on you.

Usually breakfast, bag lunch for trail, dinner. For Friday and Saturday. If its what they call a 'Classic', it may only be dinners. No accommodations for any, all on you.

Classic” Jamborees have all meals included. In addition to the traditional Friday and Saturday night family-style dinners, “Classic” Jamborees provide guests with a hot breakfast as well as a trail lunch on Friday and Saturday.

“Select” Jamborees include Friday and Saturday night family-style dinners only, giving you the opportunity to enjoy whatever type of breakfast and lunch you prefer. Several of our “Select” Jamborees have the opportunity to order a trail lunch from a local deli that is delivered each morning. The reduced meal costs for these trips allow us to pass the savings on to you.

“Signature” Jamborees have been created with specific inclusions that might be outside the normal Jamboree offerings. These trips are neither Classic or Select in nature. Please refer directly to the trip itinerary for details of what’s included in your trip fee as some Signature trips include accommodations.

“Adventure” Jamborees are overlanding style trips. You will be responsible for all of your own meals, camping equipment, and disposal of all garbage and human waste. We will strictly follow the “pack-it-in, pack-it-out” philosophy. Our Overland trips are dynamic and factors such as weather or mechanical issues may affect the flow of the trip.

Well, Ouray waitlisted me. Had me, wife, both sons on laptops refreshing the page. Wife and oldest both hit as soon as register pooped. Unfortunately, it went straight to waitlist page. Ugh. Guess when 150-200 people all get the register button at the same time, the reality is a few will actually not get a registration screen but get waitlisted. Oh well. Guess I'll go on my own.

Well, Ouray waitlisted me. Had me, wife, both sons on laptops refreshing the page. Wife and oldest both hit as soon as register pooped. Unfortunately, it went straight to waitlist page. Ugh. Guess when 150-200 people all get the register button at the same time, the reality is a few will actually not get a registration screen but get waitlisted. Oh well. Guess I'll go on my own.
We are going to try for Maine, see if you can make it!

Back