2022 Jeep Adventure Academy

3VOLVE

Member 2024
Blue Ribbon Coalition
VA4WDA
Sharing from another forum and thought folks here might be interested.  We all know about Jeep Jamboree, but did you know about the Jeep Venture Academy?

Itineraries:

WHAT IS THE JEEP® ADVENTURE ACADEMY?

The Jeep® Adventure Academy was created to educate new members of the Jeep® Brand family how to use their vehicle off-road. The Adventure Academy will be conducted with world-renowned instruction from the team at Jeep Jamboree USA, the experts in Jeep® 4×4 adventures since 1953. Small class sizes will ensure that every participant will get individual attention and walk away from the day with skills they could not learn elsewhere from true experts in the field. Jeep® 4×4 owners will develop skills in areas such as:
  • Trail etiquette basics
  • How to properly setup your vehicle before venturing off-road
  • How to safely attempt obstacles
  • Locating and connecting with your local Jeep® 4×4 community
  • Question & answer sessions with experts – eliminate the unknown

WHAT WILL THE EVENT COST?

A one-day session starts at $329 and requires Jeep® Brand 4×4 vehicle ownership. You must register in advance. Register Now

WHAT DOES THE EVENT FEE COVER?

Your fee covers all necessary permits, land-use fees, and experienced guides for the event. Lunch and Jeep® swag will be provided with every registration.

Additional benefits include:
  • Early registration for the following year’s Jeep Jamborees. A perk I took advantage of just last week.
  • Graduates of Jeep Adventure Academies get an Off-Road Certified Badge of Honor badge for their vehicle.

I have not done an adventure academy, but did a Jeep Jamboree last year and signed up for one next month.

It sounds like a basic intro course, for folks brand-new to off-roading. If you’ve already run a Jamboree or two, or done any kind of trail riding prior, I suspect you might be a little bored on this one.

Back