Search results

1. Soars

Tire recommendations

Will do! I am going to get them mounted and then take them to Bull Run 4x4 to get an alignment and balance...and to diagnose the death wobble...the only thing I don't like about wranglers.
  2. Soars

Tire recommendations

I just ordered them on Amazon for $290/tire. I hope that is a decent deal
  3. Soars

Tire recommendations

Thank you!
  4. Soars

Tire recommendations

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations on the best inexpensive tires out there. We are a little strapped after buying this jeep. The tires are 35x12.5xR18. Any help would be appreciated! I am looking for something between $250-300 tire, if possible.
  5. Soars

New to Jeeping Run (Peters Mill)

I would love to do this but cannot make it that weekend. Please let you know if you do another new member in the near future, thanks!
  6. Soars

Hello from Manassas

Thank you! Unfortunately, this is the only weekend I cannot go in April ; (. I hope I can get on another ride soon.
  7. Soars

Hello from Manassas

That is encouraging. See you soon!
  8. Soars

Hello from Manassas

Great, please let me know when the run is, I would love to join if I am available.
  9. Soars

Hello from Manassas

Thank you. Hopefully my jeep can take that trail, I have not done a lot of modifications yet. It is a 2010 JKU with a 4inch lift and 35s, but most of the jeep is still stock. I am in the process of becoming a member, do you know what the date of the ride is?
  10. Soars

Hello from Gainesville.

Hey Joey, great to meet you and excited for you and your new Jeep. I am right down the road in Manassas. I just got my newest jeep this past weekend and will also be joining this group. I am looking to do some trail riding on the weekends.
  11. Soars

Hello from Manassas

I just bought my new jeep and registered it today. It will feel good to wave at y'all again ; ) I had to sell my 1998 wrangler sport three years ago to pay for some bills. I am excited to hit the trails soon. Anyone know of the closest trail to manassas?
Back