Search results

1. 94hokies

Open for a Wrenching Day on 1/6

Hey all, Looks like I might be having someone over to my place near Purcellville on Sat to install shocks and coils if anyone is interested in joining us. I have a couple garage bays available to be out of the weather if it is a bad day and plenty of open driveway and grass if good. Walking...
  2. 94hokies

Delete, found a set

Wanting to play around with a DIY change out of the old springs. At a minimum need to do the rears, but could be open to doing all four if a full set pops up that works. I have a thread going in the Tech section on what I'm looking to do. Looking to go used to save some money while I'm...
  3. 94hokies

JKU Coil Spring questions

I've already had Bull Run do MetalCloak Steering kit, adjustable control arms and track bar, Adams driveshaft and Terraflex ball joints. I put in the MetalCloak Rocksport shocks myself and starting to learn more about the rest of the suspension and sorting through what 3 previous owners have...
  4. 94hokies

2012 MW3 Edition, Bad Habit

Back in the game after selling our '94 Wrangler 20 yrs ago when we had the kiddos. Just got her last month and working on finding out all the odds and ends we inherited as the 4th owner. Came with the Bad Habit name, so will probably stay with that for now until something more meaningful crops...
Back