Search results

1. JK Critter

Budget Shock Recommendations for JKU

So, it looks like I need to replace my front shocks and I need some recommendations. I currently have the stock Rubi shocks that come with the Willys edition. I'm looking for a budget friendly shock that won't be a serious downgrade from the stock ones. I'm having some stability issues right...
  2. JK Critter

Could use some help with JK Front Axle Seals

Hey All, I noticed some issues with my Jeep this weekend and found my driver's side seal leaking. Might have other issues as well, but can't tell yet. I don't think that I can get away with pulling the whole axle apart in my Apt complex. I've flaunted the 'no work on cars' clause in the lease...
  3. JK Critter

Millers Falls Bit Brace Model #1950 - $15

Because I hate throwing away serviceable tools, I claimed this from my In-Laws when they moved. Spent a few weeks cleaning it up and making it functional again (it was rough). I enjoyed working on it, but I don't actually have a use for, or room in my shoebox apt to store it. Let me know if you...
  4. JK Critter

Newbie in Fairfax

Hello, my name is Richard. Picked up a 2016 JKU Willys a couple of days ago, and am very excited. I have been interested in wheeling for years, just never had a chance to do it. Hopefully I'll finally get to do that in the next year. Found you while researching places to list my tired XJ...
Back