Search results

1. The_Rock

39th Annual 4Plus 4WD Surf Fishing Tournament (April 27-28 - Buxton, NC)

We invite you to the 39th Annual Surf Fishing Tournament! Fish your heart out for 24 hours on the sandy beaches of Hatteras, NC! The 39th Annual 4Plus 4WD Club Surf Fishing Tournament will take place April 27th – April 28th. For all of the details and to register online follow the link...
  2. The_Rock

2024 VA4WDA Earth Day Clean-Up (April 20 - Bald Mountain Jeep Trail)

We are proud to announce this year’s event with the NFS to give back to our public lands. We will be providing the gloves, water, litter pick up tools, and trash bags. You may bring loppers, manual trimmers and hand tools. Please also bring your bug spray and your lunch. Camping is at no charge...
  3. The_Rock

2024 VA4WDA Annual Meeting (March 16 - Aylett, VA)

VA4WDA Annual Meeting Saturday March 16, 2024 Gerald and Annette Hall's Barn Aylett VA 23009 12 PM – 3:00 PM 12 PM - Lunch Served (RSVP to VicePresident@va4wda.org with the number of people in your group for food) 1:00 PM - Business meeting starts (bring your favorite camp chair) Join us...
  4. The_Rock

2024 Big Dogs Ice Breakers (Cove)

2024 Big Dogs Ice Breakers (Cove) Placeholder
  5. The_Rock

2024 Spring is Back/Wheelin’ Season Kick-off! (Apr 6 - Flagpole)

Placeholder for Spring is Back/Wheelin’ Season Kick-off trail ride I guess I'll start forming the list of who is expecting to make this ride. @Scallywag @Scallywag‘s Brother-in-Law @DC @The_Rock @CloakedJL @Spaz @JeffandRoxy
  6. The_Rock

2024 Krawling For K9s

Saturday, Oct 19, 2024 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM EDT AOAA Join us for our Annual Krawling For K9s! Details Below! Protection4Paws is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that dedicates its time because of a love for our K9s and a respect for our Law Enforcement Officers. Since we are losing more...
  7. The_Rock

March Club Meeting/Chili Cook Off @ 1PM on 3/10

DATE: Sunday, Mar 10, 2024 TIME: 1:00 PM THE CRAFT OF BREWING BREWERY 21140 Ashburn Crossing Dr STE 170 Ashburn, VA 20147 Join us and meet your fellow NOVA Jeepers. Or, if you have never been to one of our meetings, come introduce yourself! It's sure to be a great time! Categories for chili...
  8. The_Rock

2024 (Tentative) Calendar

Hey Jeep Peeps! See below for the 2024 Tentative Calendar. Most of this should be pretty solid, but I'm reluctant to call it complete at this point. I want to remind folks that the calendar is not all encompassing and I encourage folks to post up any events or meetups, even if its impromptu...
  9. The_Rock

NVJA Annual Rodeo & Show and Shine - 6/15/24

MARK YOUR CALENDARS The club's annual Rodeo & Show and Shine is scheduled for June 15, 2024 at Loudoun Co. Fairgrounds. Stay tuned for more details to come, but we just wanted to get this on the calendar for planning!
  10. The_Rock

January Club Meeting @ 1PM on 1/14

DATE: Sunday, Jan 14, 2024 TIME: 1:00PM Patsy's American 8051 Leesburg Pike Vienna, VA 22182 Come join us and meet your fellow NOVA Jeepers. Or if you have never been to one of our meetings, come introduce yourself.
  11. The_Rock

New Proposal!!

I would like to propose that we have another voting contest to run in tandem with JOTM. This would be JOTM… 🤔 that may not work. Regardless, this would be Jeeper of the Month!! If this becomes a thing, please help me decide which photo I should submit!! -or- *zoom in for full plumber’s...
  12. The_Rock

24 Hell and Back Ripoff

So, if you haven’t seen 24 Hell and Back videos on YouTube, it is extreme offroading with some folks who may have more money than brains. I find some things a bit gimmicky about it, such as if you pull winch line, there is a pink helmet you have to wear. I don’t care for that aspect, as I think...
  13. The_Rock

Help - ARB Bulkhead Fitting

Does anyone have an ARB Bulkhead fitting on hand they'd be willing to part with and I can get you a replacement? This is the air-locker fitting that thread directly into the diff housing.
  14. The_Rock

Potts Mountain Jeep Trail July 15th

Would anyone have any interest in doing Potts Mountain this Saturday?
  15. The_Rock

Krawling For K9s

Just signed up for this! Hope to see some of you folks there! https://brushfire.com/protection4paws/krawlingfork9s/547712
Back