Search results

1. TitaniumTitan

Fall Trunk or Treat

Come on out for our biannual meet up at Trouvaille Brewing in Haymarket, VA. This Saturday the 28th from 3-7pm. Costume contests, decorating contests, music, vendors, food, brews. Family friendly and the weather is going to be perfect. Event here...
  2. TitaniumTitan

Jeep Spring Fling May 13th

For those who aren’t heading down to OBX next weekend, come on out to a friends brewery I work at in Haymarket. We are having our inaugural Jeep meet-up. See details here. https://facebook.com/events/s/jeep-spring-fling/190454667126077/ Hope to see some of you all there. Sent from my iPhone...
  3. TitaniumTitan

May Club meeting?

Well, if there is no meeting on the 14th. If anyone is interested, there will be a Meet Up on Sat the 13th at Trouvaille Brewing. Obviously not an official meeting, but someplace to gather. Will also have some axe throwing...
  4. TitaniumTitan

Manassas Christmas Parade (Dec 3)

I unfortunately will have to bail. My wife had to go out of town last minute, so now I’m on deck to take my kid down to a lax tourney. Hope there are some on the standby list that can take my spot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. TitaniumTitan

Manassas Christmas Parade (Dec 3)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. TitaniumTitan

JOTM Calendar - order interest

If there are still any extras available, please bring to the monthly meeting and I'll purchase one. Thanks
  7. TitaniumTitan

January Club Meeting (in February)

Planning on being there. Looking forward to it. About how long usually do meetings last? Have to head to work later in the day.
  8. TitaniumTitan

Mr Vanderquack

I'm more than willing to assist anywhere in the region from Front Royal, Culpeper, Leesburg and Fairfax.
Back