Search results

1. Cory

Jeep Won't Start - Aux Battery?

2021 JLU Diesel -- Original batteries. I can unlock the Jeep, radio, lights, etc, all come on, but if I hit the button to start it... nothing. No crank, starter noise. Eventually it turns itself off and goes into start protection mode or after a few attempts at hitting the button with nothing...
  2. Cory

Impact Wrench

Had to swap in my spare on the trail - someone lent me an impact wrench. Now I want one. Recommendations on best brand/best value?
  3. Cory

www.moparonlineparts.com legitimate?

Is https://www.moparonlineparts.com a legitimate, MOPAR parts source?
  4. Cory

Armor, Skid Plates, Etc.

I'm planning my upgrades out for my JLU Willys Diesel... this year I'm going to get a new front bumper/winch and protection for below... the year (or two) after... a lift and 35" tires (and regear, etc.)... I've a solid understanding for the bumper and lift/tires... but would really like...
  5. Cory

Jeeps & Java

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2022 AT 9 AM – 1 PM Jeeps & Java Event by Bull Run 4x4 and Haymarket Coffee Company Bull Run 4x4 Duration: 4 hr Join us as week kick-off our Jeeps & Java event at Bull Run 4x4 in collaboration with the Haymarket Coffee Co & the Weird Doughs food truck!! Bring your Jeep...
  6. Cory

Cory - Fairfax City

New member this year. Retired from the USAF in 2014 and settled in the area. Had a 2011 oscar mike I had taken on easy trails in Hawaii, through Minnesota snow, nothing serious, and when the engine went last summer after 10 years, I traded it in on a new JLU Willys diesel and decided to get...
  7. Cory

Sway Bar Disconnects

I'd like to add manual sway bar disconnects to my JLU Willys... I've had recommendations on and seen JKS disconnects installed, but someone pointed out the APEX AUTOlynx and I'm intrigued... anyone have any experience with them? Trying to decide which to install.
Back