Search results

1. Cloving

Where do you take your Jeep?

Bull Run 4x4 did most of the work on my Jeep JL. Nick and Eddie are as knowable as they come and build everything to take a beating and come back for more. Highly recommended.
  2. Cloving

Anybody else headed to EJS 2024?

When last year and had a blast. Planning to go again in 2025. Have a great time! Chuck
  3. Cloving

Sway bar disconnect recommendations

I run the Currie Antirock front and rear. They do not need to be disconnected. The trail performance is very good, no limit on travel. When you are on 40’s there is no such thing as “going fast on tight turns” like Hiram. It all depends on what you want your Jeep to do best or what you are...
  4. Cloving

2024 Jeep Jamboree

I signed up for Catskill Mountains on September 12-14. 35” tires and one locker required for the base trails, must be good! Rubicon Trail is on my list for next year. That trail does not seem to be selling out as quickly as usual.
  5. Cloving

Finally commemorated the EJS trip

Joe, Looks great! EJS was a fantastic trip. Looking forward to going again.
  6. Cloving

Greenbrier 2023

But the Jeeps handled the terrain on Bunny Trail just fine.
  7. Cloving

Greenbrier 2023

The roads in WV need a little work…
  8. Cloving

2023 Jeep Jamboree Schedule

I plan to leave around 10AM. Looks like at least 4 hours with the trailer. Will drop the trailer at the Fairgrounds and then check in at The Greenbrier. Registration opens at 5PM but I’m sure there will be plenty of rigs there earlier. Looking to do Hoot N Holler and Bunny Trail if they are...
  9. Cloving

Galactica - 2018 JL

It’s about 40 hours on the cage depending on how much you fiddle with the plastic pieces to look like stock. Make sure you do not install the X Brace at the windshield or it will not pass VA Inspection.
  10. Cloving

June Jeep of the Month

One more from EJS 2023. Rocker Knocker on Pritchett Canyon, Moab
  11. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

When it gets back from Moab (on I-70 in CO headed east now) I will disassemble the hubs and endeavor to figure that out.
  12. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

The outer bearing was completely destroyed along with the locking hub gears. Not sure why but Yukon Overnighted a full replacement of all necessary parts to Moab and we were back on the trail the next day.
  13. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Broke one…
  14. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Having been on several EJS runs with @Galactica, the new rig is as capable as any you will ever come across. It certainly does not hurt that Sarah and Kevin are very talented drivers and in sync with their Jeep. The EJS experience exceeded all of my expectations, even with the locking hub...
  15. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Galicia performed very well. Climbing Chewy with not problem.
  16. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Finished EJS on Pritchett Canyon with Galactica today. Great way to end a fantastic week of wheelin’. Pic from Rocker Knocker.
  17. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

18. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

My Jeep is in Moab and I am in the Denver airport currently. Will be ion Moab around 3PM MDT. Drive safely, especially in that winter weather.
  19. Cloving

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Love the addition of the Kentucky Survival liquid.
  20. Cloving

Galactica - 2018 JL

Can’t wait to see those sliders get a workout at EJS.
Back