Search results

1. Dubv09

Tailgate reinforcement Install

I’m looking for some help on installing the Mopar tailgate reinforcement. It doesn’t look overly challenging, but I’m fairly novice to these things and don’t have half the tools to do it properly. Would anyone be free any of these upcoming weekends?
  2. Dubv09

Door Hinge Steps help

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if anyone has had experience adding door hinge steps to their Jeep? I got some Body Armor hinge steps and I have tried several times with hand tools and drills to get the door hinge Torx bolts off with no luck whatsoever. I’ve read a couple of other forums that people...
  3. Dubv09

LED issues

Question for the group, I have a 2020 Willys, one of the first things I did was switch out my fender halogens to Diode Dynamic LED switchbacks. I did this over a year ago. They have been great, no issues at all. Recently one of my factory LED fog lights burnt out. It have been in and out of the...
  4. Dubv09

Hello from Burke

Hello from Burke, first time Jeep owner. Got a JLU Willy back in August, only mods so far has been LED fender upgrade, added a gas cap, and some interior saddlebags on the roll bar. I am not very mechanically inclined so I am working up my confidence. I have taken the doors off a handful of time...
Back